Well, I'm back. New me, same body, different issues. I checked some of my previous blogs, I didn't like what they were about. So, if you haven't read them...Guess what? You won't. I deleted them, because they we're depressing, and no one like depressing these days! Well, if you don't know me I go by Notreallyordinary. Why, simply because I'm not ordinary, and I kind of like it. I'm a 24 year old semi-woman making a living at an honest 9-5. My boyfriend and of 4 years live together, 3 dogs, no kids, and video games! We're you're average young couple with our own problems, but most good days out weigh the bad ones we have. We live in a house on the bad sad of town, but we love it. Our house could use some re-decorating and some cleaning. My boyfriend will go by Mizundastood, because that's what I feel he is. We both have loving parents...BLAH...BLAH...BLAH.
Ok, so today I just feel like becoming a new woman! I'm fat and I want to be smaller. Not skinny, but thick!!! I want to be a size 12! and let's just say...I got a while to getting there. So here's the thing I met this girl who is about to be married, and she wants to lose weight! I do too! I'm not getting married, but I wouldn't mind getting fine! and what the hell I have a gorgeous face! I just need the motivation! I need to believe in myself!!!! That's what I'm going to start doing. First with No calorie drinks! I got to have a gallon of water everyday! I want to work hard, I want to make money! I just need to believe in myself! I have the courage to do it now!
No comments:
Post a Comment